About WasteMET Asia Symposium 2017
WasteMET Asia Symposium 2017 is part of an annual event series that runs the region’s only waste management event advocating change in the industry through engagement of the waste start-up ecosystem, in building community blocks for innovation. The series involve the collaboration of waste management associations from the Asia Pacific Waste and Environment Alliance (APWEA), together with waste generators, collectors, transporters, processors, technology providers and enablers, as well as environment groups, on a single platform to revolutionalise waste innovation in the region.
Skyfy Technology will be exhibiting at WasteMET Asia Symposium 2017 from the 19-20th of October. At this exhibition, Skyfy Technology will be showcasing the power of GPS tracking for vehicles with their almighty fleet management system. Visitors will receive a generous door gift along with a detailed demonstration of their tracking portal. Here is what you can expect from Skyfy Technology at WasteMET Asia Symposium 2017:
- A free 15 minutes consultation on your company’s current situation on fleet management
- A detailed demonstration on how a fleet management system will do wonders for your company
- ICV eligibility check for any visitor
- Complimentary door gift for early birds
- *Free 1 year subscription for new clients when they sign up with us on the spot
- *Free 1 year subscription for existing clients when they bring a friend that successfully sign up with us
Do come and support Skyfy Technology during this period, we guarantee no hard-selling as we will just have a casual chat to find out about your company.
Event: WasteMET Asia Symposium 2017
Date: 19-20 October 2017
Time: 07:00 – 18:00
Venue: Singapore EXPO Convention and Exhibition Centre
Entry will be free. Visitors would have to register to enter.
*1 year subscription can be either for 1 vehicle, or split into 6 month for 2 vehicles, so on and so forth